How To Use a Dermaroller
Have you acquired a Dermaroller? Or perhaps you're curious as to the benefit it would provide? Dermarolling the scalp gently wounds the skin. This creates a 'healing response' where the body 'repairs' itself. Collagen and new cells go into production. This is necessary for the follicles to be revived. Dermarolling should not be done too often. Here's how to benefit from using the Dermaroller on your scalp:
- Wash hair and scalp with a natural shampoo. Once per week, use the Dermaroller along with HAIRMETTO® OIL (black bottle). Although the texture is oily, it contains necessary collagen boosting and skin soothing botanicals that, along with the Dermaroller, stimulate collagen production as well as the production of new skin cells. (A Dermaroller* is included in the HAIRMETTO® Hair Restoration Kit, complete with both the Oil and the Serum for up to a 6-month supply.)
- Once hair is dry, apply HAIRMETTO® OIL to lightly coat the scalp
- Sanitize Dermaroller with rubbing alcohol or boiling water
- Using light pressure, roll the Dermaroller over hair loss area of scalp in a consistent pattern of back to front, side to side and diagonally. Perform each motion 3 to 5 times. Do not press hard enough so as to draw blood. Do not use on areas with wounds.
- Once more apply HAIRMETTO® OIL to the scalp and leave on for 8 hours or over night for best results.
* The Dermaroller included in the HAIRMETTO® Hair Restoration Kit has needles with a 0.25mm length. If you would like to use a Dermaroller with the length of 0.5mm, these are sold separately in our store.